Thursday, May 6, 2010

Has it really been that long since my last post?!?!

Holy Crud, it has been forever since I have posted last!!! you would think that I left the planet or something. Well, almost...First my computer crashed AGAIN. So I had to stalk Brady to jump on his computer the second he wasn't using it (which isn't very often) just to check my e-mail and maybe see what I'm missing on facebook. So no time for a blog post. Then, we went to Texas for spring break which was tons of fun (I will blog all about it in another post) and once we were back it took a few weeks before I got my computer back. Then, it took me another few weeks just to figure this new system out (OK, I will be truthful, I still have no clue how to work my own computer!!!) Our windows system crashed along with a bunch of other stuff catching on fire (no joke) so my bro-in-law stuck a Linux system on it instead. OK seriously, I could barely find stuff with windows, sigh... Then my parents came for a visit which is Always fun, fun, fun but when they are here I just want to hang out with them all day so of course everything is put on hold, including blog posts. Now it is that end of the school year rush when it seems like every one of my kids as a party, activity, practice or game EVERY...SINGLE...DAY!!! So, basically, I have been extra busy, but in a good way (except for the computer crap, but don't get me started again or I may just throw something at it and I need to finish this post first!) So I figure I will post all about the fun stuff that has happened in the last couple of months, so just keep reading blog posts until you get to the old stuff, then if you are really bored you can read those again too :)

No comments: