Quickest Quilt in the West!
OK, OK. I know it isn't the most exciting quilt pattern you have ever seen and it isn't hand quilted, just tied but you must understand. It was 3 weeks ago that I said to myself, "Hey, Brady's brother Sterling is getting married soon, I had better get to the store and buy some fabric!" And only yesterday I said to myself, "Hey, the wedding is in 2 days! I better get that sucker finished!" (I know, I talk to myself a LOT!) Really, I don't mean to toot my own horn but a queen size quilt in 3 weeks -TOOT!!! :)
3 comments:
Toot, Toot!(There now you aren't the only one blowing the horn) You are awesome. It is a beautiful quilt. You are always so great at thoughtful gifts.
A Queen Size Quilt in three weeks!!
I am impressed!
You ARE awesome! We still love to use the quilt & blanket you make for Adie. & Wesley uses the burp cloths! (I know they're pink, but hey they're my favorite!!!)
Post a Comment