No, It's not the kids. They started school in August.
It's Brady!
He started back to school today to get his Broker's license. I know, I should have a picture of him in his new "first day of school" clothes but... He didn't have new "first day of school" clothes and I was actually a little scared to ask him if I could take his picture :) I just knew he would roll his eyes and strongly say NO. So I didn't even try! That is ok, you can just picture him. Cute cargo style shorts with a lime green polo shirt. Yes, that is my husband cute and casual! He takes classes every Thursday and Friday for the next 8 weeks. Then takes a few tests and we all cross our fingers and say lots of prayers! Simple... Just glad it's not me!
2 comments:
Good for Brady! Now you have all your kids in school except one, maybe you can get her to have nap time while he is at school and you will have some time to your self :)
Time to myself??? What is that?? Hee Hee
Post a Comment