So instead of getting together ON Thanksgiving, the Skidmore clan decided to get together the day after Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun just hangin' out.
Tiffany & her friend Brian, with 2 of his kids, Amanda feeding her Aaron & Sherena
Some of the "big kids" got together a game of flag football. I'm not 100% sure how it turned out but I do know that next time we probably ought to have an official or at least a rule book. :)
Jake, Sterling, Josh, Tanner, Joel & Robert
Josh, Joel, Robert, Tanner & Sterling
Hey Cutie Pa-tootie!
Britton & Olivia
Little partners in crime. When I took this picture, I thought they were just playing so cute and thought I would get a quick picture. Well, a couple of days after the party Brady looks out the window on the side of the house and asks, "Why is there a huge pile of rocks in the middle of the grass?" I replied, "I have NO idea" and truly, I had no clue. Until...I saw this picture and figured out why they were so quiet and I realized that they were both carrying rocks! Ha!
Jake, Sterling, Josh, Tanner, Joel & Robert
Britton & Olivia
Briella & Kamryn
Bailee Boo & Allana
Abbie enjoying a little cupcake, maybe saving some for later too!
So, before the get-together, Brady, Allana & I decided to brave the crowds and went Black Friday shopping. It was definitely an experience. At least we know that Allana got everything she wanted for Christmas :D!!! And I got a new camera :)
The last 3 pictures are from me trying out the new camera. A shout-out to my 3 beautiful models...
Phoebe
No comments:
Post a Comment