Brady and I went to Acapulco, Mexico for a week. We left the kids home with Brady's brother, Sterling and his wife, Olivia and their adorable son, Britton. They all survived for a week without us. I'm afraid Sterling and Olivia may stop with only one child now and my kids appreciate us just a little bit more but hey, everyone survived, right?
Brady and I on the other hand, did much more than survive. We had an amazing time with just the right amount of relaxing and being adventurous. We stayed in the Diamond Zone in Acapulco. This is a shot from the plane. Our resort is near the top of the picture, right on the beach.
We stayed at the Grand Mayan Resort. It was beautiful and luxurious all at the same time.
This first picture is Brady snorkeling up to our boat.
Thank you Acapulco for one wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment