OK, so I told you about my big heartbreak over loosing all our pics because of my stupid procrastination. Well, we took the hard drive to 2 different places and both places told us that they would need to send it out to a "clean" workshop that has no static or dust, etc. and that is why it would cost over $2,000. So basically my heart was broken for a couple of weeks. My only hope was that maybe we could get it done sometime in the future and it wasn't lost forever, just for right now. Then Brady got this coupon in the mail for a free diagnosis at this new computer shop. It was a few miles from our house so we thought, what the heck, we will let one more company tell us it would cost a fortune :(But NO! This really nice guy from Kuwait named Abdul is a miracle worker! He messed with the hard drive and next thing you know it was spinning so he started copying files. To tell you the truth I still was a bit skeptical. I mean, why would it work now when It seemed impossible before? But the next day he called and said he had copied all the files and we could come pick it up. Brady gets there and the guy says it only costs $50!!!! So if you live in Phoenix and need some computer work done, I know this miracle worker named Abdul who, not only will do miracles but will do them cheap!!!So in celebration of my lost pictures I thought I would share a few treasures that had caused my heart to break in agony with the thought of never seeing them again, but which makes my heart burst with happiness, now that I have them back. AND, no more procrastination! All my pics are saved in 3 places and I will be taking them into SAMS this week to print up all my fav's too :)
Here are my 3 cuties! Boy they all look so small. We are in Texas, on our way to move back to Arizona after living in Mississippi for 3 years.
Allana was chosen at Sea World to make Shamu wave at the Shamu show. A major highlight in her life since she has always wanted to be a marine biologist.
Christmas morning! Only a picture can capture that JOY! :)
My little man is king of the hill!
Janessa's first day of school, ever. Since we did home school in Mississippi. Man, she is so cute! Can't you see Briella in her?
SuperRobert!!!
This is on the train to the Grand Canyon. I absolutely love this picture. My kids rarely hug each other so seeing them so comfortably snuggling makes my heart smile.
This is at Big Lake. The determination on her face, you can almost feel. She was trying so hard to actually skip those rocks just like her dad :)
Janessa's baptism. A good picture, even though I am preggo!
Allana, perfecting her pitching. Once again, you can almost feel that determination to succeed.
Here is another picture of that rare snuggling moment. That is why I took the picture and that is why I still love it!
Robert and Briella, that great new baby discovery.Briella is only 4 days old.
Don't you just LOVE that smile!
Gotta love those toothless grins!!!
Here Briella was just learning how to crawl and could only do it backwards! I kept finding her in corners and under furniture. She never got upset. Just sat there smiling, "I'm stuck under the entertainment center but, I'm still smiling!"
First Steps! She had lots of help learning how to walk with all her big sisters and brother.
First Birthday!!!
This is the last time we saw Grandpa Skidmore alive.
Can you believe we almost lost all those pictures! Not anymore!
I just keep looking at them over and over. And keep smiling, and smiling!
Sorry, the post is so long and so many pictures.
(I could have posted all 4,800 that were lost:)
No comments:
Post a Comment