Well, it started out innocent enough. Allana asked for her friend Shannon to spend the night this Friday. "Sure", I said. Another 13 year old in the house isn't any trouble. I even gave them the responsibility to help with Briella during soccer and football practice. "Sure!", they said. And a sleep-over was started.

Then... Tiffany calls and says she will be in town this weekend and would we like to have Kylee over for a few days. "Sure!!!", I say. We always LOVE to have Kylee and take any chance we can have. The two girls are just too fun to watch together to miss an opportunity. So, the sleep-over grew.

Then... During Soccer practice Janessa decided since Allana has a friend over and Briella has a friend over that means she should have a friend over too, right? So..."Mom, can Liz spend the night tonight?" "um, sure", I said. Liz is a good friend and never any trouble so why not, right?

Until, we all got home after practice and picking up Liz and realized...
The cheese stands alone.It is spring break this week, Robert. I PROMISE you get to have your own sleep-over!
No comments:
Post a Comment