Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Skidmore Easter Party 2015

So, it has been since Briella's baptism last November that I have had the "courage" to host another big party. I took a deep breath and dove in, head first, and planned a Skidmore Easter Party. I had lots of fun things planned. Dinner, an Easter Egg Hunt, and Minute to Win It Easter Themed games. It ended up turning out great. We bought a new, HUGE, trampoline that we put in the side yard that kept lots of the kids entertained. We also just put the grass in the backyard that week so no dirty, dusty feet in and out of the house. I also set up the ping pong table in the pool area but it didn't get used too much because the mom's and grandma were so worried someone was going to fall in the pool.
I was so busy with all the activities and making sure everyone was happy I was only able to get pictures of the egg hunt. Better only a few pictures than none! 
 
Zach just noticed an egg hid up high
 Olivia and Daine
 Nana and Amanda
 Britton
 Ellie
 Aiden
 Preston, CJ, Grandpa and Jared
 Sherena, Grandpa, Brady, Sterling, Todd and Joel
A fun day! Can't wait until the next party :)

No comments: