We had a fun Princess/Prince Birthday Party for Briella's 3rd Birthday today. We had Sooo... much fun. When the guests first arrived they were able to choose a cape and decorate their own crowns with stickers, markers and jewels.
We had tons and tons of stars all over the yard.
Mae
Kali
Wyatt & Christopher
Then we tried to play duck, duck goose. Some understood and others just looked at us like we were crazy :) Aren't 2 & 3 year olds fun? hee hee
gotcha Alyssa!
So, no more games. We want cake!!! I made cupcakes and just stuck in a bunch of ring pops as decoration.
Briella, Kylee & Kali
Everyone LOVES cake even Caleb!
Time to open presents! I loved watching Briella's expressions as she opened each gift, total surprise and excitement. She was such a good girl and said "Thank you" to everyone (with a gentle reminder from her big sister).
I can't believe she is already 3! It has been such a fun 3 years with Briella in our family. She makes me laugh with her little attitude when she puts her hand on her hip like she's some kind of super star. Or sings at the top of her lungs "I'm a rock star"! I don't think she realizes that she is only 3 when she bosses her big sisters and brother around (I always smile a little when they actually do what she demands). And she definitely has her daddy wrapped around her adorable little finger. He would go to the ends of the earth for her. I love her daily snuggles and do not look forward to the time when she thinks she is too big to just sit on the couch and cuddle. Briella you are our real princess and we are so glad you are part of our family!
Happy Birthday Briella!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment