Happy Birthday Janessa!!!
I love Janessa! She is an amazing person, totally creative and a clear individual. She is not persuaded by anyone. She has her own mind and knows exactly how she wants things to be. She is a great friend and makes new friends easily. She is a great listener and very empathetic. Janessa loves to create things. If she has an idea in her mind she will figure out a way to create it. Usually in a way I would never have imagined. She is turning out to be an amazing artist with real artistic talent and not just "crafty" like her mom. Janessa is a wonderful big sister. Her relationship with Briella astounds me. She is so patient and understanding of just what Briella needs. Including NOT always giving her what she wants! She can re-direct her so much easier than I can. They can play together for hours. Briella gets so excited when Janessa comes home from school so they can be together. Janessa is so obedient and generally listens when I ask her to do something. Keeping her room clean used to be the hardest thing for her to do. Every night when I went into her room it would be a disaster and I would make some kind of comment about her needing to clean it up. Well, she cleaned it up and told herself that if she keeps it clean for a whole month then mom will get her a donut. And she did it! If I only knew that all it took was a donut, I would have offered years ago! Janessa is also persistent. She has had a little bit of a hard time with reading for the past couple of years. Well, this last year she had worked really hard, reading every day and actually increased her reading level 2 whole grades in one year. Now she is actually above where she should be! All because she just stuck with it. Janessa is also a great soccer player. She goes out there with gusto and attacks the ball. I don't know how she does it, the last game of the season it was 103 degrees and she ran around that huge field for almost an hour and was the only one on both teams that got a goal! I felt like complaining just sitting in the shade watching!:{ Janessa is awesome and I am so proud to call her my daughter!!!
Even when she decided being 11 is kinda like being 1 twice. So shouldn't she be able to stick her face in her own birthday cake? Yep, that's my Janessa!
Even when she decided being 11 is kinda like being 1 twice. So shouldn't she be able to stick her face in her own birthday cake? Yep, that's my Janessa!
No comments:
Post a Comment